Today is the day we celebrate the birth of
MISS LYM (: (:
as of 1048am on 12sept.
Thanks :
- everyone for all the vanderful wishings. be it verbally or by messages.
- glace for the glue and cute pegs =x
- huidong for the ever-so-wondering card and shirt. (: (:
- bindy for the lovely oversized shirt :):) i'll keep it and wear it when i grow REAAAAAAALLY fat in future allright? when im an ugly old hag :)
- kevin for the malt candy even though i didnt eat it. which disgusting vivien proceeded to use to brush her teeth.
- zixiong for the water splash. and giving me ample time to remove my shoes and socks :)
- 06s08 for the games of iceman and police&thief (: a relived childhood.
- 06s16 & 06s08 (basically chinese class people) for singing that barbaric-ly messed up birthday song if you did (:
- mikhail for the "TODAYS YM'S BDAY" x5/6/7/8/9 till the class sang that barbaric song :)
- samantha for letting me know of creepy/eerie and absolutely horrible stuff on my birthday =X
- to everyone who remembered.
And it's okay if you didn't remember.
Just gimme your love - that's all i need :)
And thankyou for all the smiles and laughs and making me feel special even though i didn't think it'll be that fantastic a day.
ME ISH SEVENTEEN LE HORZX.
:)
-
Allrighty. I don't really believe in wishes not coming true if let people know of it so here goes,
I wish to excel in my promos. NOT PASS but EXCEL. Like do realllllll well.
Above all expectations :)
Of mine, parents, teachers and perhaps friends.
I wish that my exercise scheme will work (which would take place after the promos) and that i'll lose more weight. =X {I LOST WEIGHT OKAY! AM ABSOLUTELY ELATED ^^ ZIXIONG CANNOT LAUGH AT ME ANYMORE :D:D:D:D}
I wish that bonds would be stronger between me and other special ones and that no bad things happen to me AND EVERYONE ELSE (be it whether i hate/love you lol) for the lifetime. CAN NORTZ? {cannot lah im being stupid lol}
I wish that pj bowling team (particularly the girls) would do better than we did this year :)
I wish to wish the things i wished.
So there.
Love y'all!
&It's back to hitting the books!
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Previous Posts
- Thank you.To whoever i should thank.For whatever y...
- 3words :Absolutely Heart-Wrenching.*sniffs*
- I so want this!This!Okay i dont want to list down ...
- Dave Lichens - Let GoWake upI have been waiting fo...
- Well.Today is unproductive to a capital 'U'.-I'm s...
- YOU SPOIL EVERYTHING.(=
- In their own way okay?In their own way...-I'll lea...
- Everybody scream your heart out. (Lost Prophets - ...
- Yellowcard - Miles ApartIf I could I would do all ...
- Because we all feel restricted sometimes.By this a...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home